Dr. Manoj Pethe
MBBS, MD (Respiratory Medicine), EDARM, MRCP(UK), SPECILITY CERTFICATE RCP(UK)
Consultant - Pulmonology
Dr Manoj is a Pulmonologist with vast experience in managing respiratory diseases who believes in delivering compassionate high quality services to his patients. After his medical graduation he served in Indian Armed Forces Medical Services as a SSC officer. After that he completed post graduation training in Resp Medicine from prestigious Armed Forces Medical College in 2007. He worked in critical care Dept of Ruby Hall Hospital Pune & following which he has gained expertise in managing patients with acute & chronic respiratory diseases at RIPAS Hospital Brunei & Changi General Hospital Singapore. His areas of special interest include asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, interstitial lung diseases, bronchiectasis, pleural diseases, non-invasive ventilation, sleep related respiratory disorders & respiratory infections including tuberculosis. His procedural skills include procedures like diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy, thoracic ultrasound & interventional pleural procedures.
Research / Publications
- Best Treatment Guidelines For Bronchial Asthma- MJAFI (Medical Journal of Armed Forces India) 2007; 63:264-268.
- Spontaneous resolution Vs therapeutic whole lung lavage in Primary Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis-Abstract book National conference on Pulmonary Diseases 2006;57(Abstract)
- Intraluminal Bronchial Carcinoid Resection by Bronchoscopy-MJAFI (Medical Journal of Armed Forces India) 2008;64:86-88
- Metastatic angiosarcoma presenting as diffuse alveolar hemorrhage -Lung India 2008; 25 : 14-16.
- In editorial board of Brunei National Asthma guidelines-2009
- Presented paper on ´Study of Chest x-ray findings among microbiologically confirmed cases of Mellioidosis´ in 4thannual academic session 2009 ´Promoting Research in Health Sciences´ in University of Brunei Darussalam on 10 th and 11 th Oct 2009.
- Contributed in formulating guidelines for Tuberculosis control in Brunei Darussalam ( Published in March 2013)