Dr. Amol Dongre
MBBS, MD, DM, ECMO (Switz)
Consultant - Medical Oncology, Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician
- Cancer Specialist Dr. Amol Shankar Dongre, is specialized in haematolymphoid malignancy, solid tumour oncology and bone marrow transplant.
- He gained valuable experience during the seven years he was at Tata Memorial, also completing a fellowship in paediatric oncology during his stay there.
- Besides being the recipient of awards in recognition of his contribution in his field, Dr. Amol Dongre has also published an article in the South Asian Journal of Oncology. In addition, he is a member of several professional medical associations.
Research / Publications
- Fellowship in Pediatric Oncology. Tata Memorial Hospital. Mumbai
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Member, American Association of Clinical Research.
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology.
- International Development and Education Award (IDEA). ASCO, Chicago. 2014
- American Association of Clinical Research (AACR). Colorado. 2013
- ACORD. Australia. 2012
- Article :Castrate resistant prostate cancer. South Asian Journal of Oncology.