Dr. Mukesh Bang
MBBS, MD (Med), IDCCM (Critical Care), DNB (Medical Oncology)
Associate Consultant - Medical Oncology
- Dr. Mukesh R. Bang is a Cancer Specialist who is specialized in Adult Solid Tumor Oncology, Adult Haemato-lymphoid malignancies including Lymphoma/Leukemiaï¿½s, Targeted therapy/Personalized therapy in various cancers and Immunotherapy.
- He completed his MBBS from Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Medical College, Amravati followed by MD (Medicine) from Govt Medical College, Ambajogai and Diploma in Critical care Medicine (IDCCM) from P. D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
- Afterwards, he did his Super-Speciality training (DNB) in Medical Oncology from Prestigious Apollo Cancer Hospital, Chennai, which is one of the leading cancer institutes in India. He underwent 3 Years of Intensive training in management of all major cancers including adult Solid malignancies, Haemato-lymphoid malignancy and Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- After completing Super-specialty, he worked as an Associate Consultant in Medical Oncology along with Renowned Dr. T Raja, Senior Consultant and Head, Medical Oncology at Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai.
- Currently he is working as an Associate Consultant Medical Oncologist at ALEXIS Hospital, Nagpur.
- Member, European Sociaety of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member, Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- Member, Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- Member, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
Research / Publications
- TKIï¿½s as First line Monotherapy in EGFR gene mutation Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer patients.
- Leptomeningeal carcinomatosis from appendicial carcinoma- rare presentation.
- "ALK negative Inflammaotry myofibroblastic Tumor" at ESMO ASIA, Singapore
- "Nivolumab in Renal cell carcinoma" at TATA hospital, Mumbai
- ï¿½Rituximab induced ICHï¿½ at Apollo Cancer Conclave, Chennai
- Breast and Gynecological Cancers including Ovarian cancer
- Lung Cancer and Mediastinal tumors
- Gastrointestinal malignancies including Oesophageal, Stomach and Colorectal cancers
- Head and Neck cancers
- Prostate Cancers
- Adult Lymphomaï¿½s and Leukemiaï¿½s
- Targeted therapy/Personalized Therapy/Immunotherapy