Dr. Nitin V. Dambhare
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine)
Consultant - Internal Medicine
- 1 year internship after completion of MBBS.
- 6 months house job in Dept. of Chest & TB, IGMC, Nagpur.
- 7 months of working as Medical Ofifcer in various PHCs in Chnadrpur District,Maharashtra.
- 1 year as JRI in Dept. of Chest & TB, GT Hospital ,GMC, Mumbai.
- 3 years residency in MD Medicine.
- 4 months as lecturer in JNMC, Wardha.
- 1 year as cosultant physician & intesivist in Sumananjali Nursing Home Aurangabad & lecturer in CSMSS dental college, Aurangabad.
- 8 months worked as Aasst. Prof. of Medicine in Pratima Institute Of Medical Science, Karimnagar AP.
- 1year 2months experience as Asst Prof Of medicine in Mamta medical Colege, Khammam, AP.
- Presently working as a Consultant Physician & Intesivist in Ambekar hospital Jalna, MS.since 3yrs 10 month till date.
Monthly audit of admitted in-patients in the Department of Medicine of B.J. Medical College, Pune from January- October 2004-05.
- Was previously looking after a 7 bedded ICU, 45 bedded General Medicine ward, Dialysis Unit & Daily OPD 100-150/day (looked after by 3 Consultants).
- Can handle all Medical Emergencies & Critical Care.
- Management of HIV & AIDS patients.
- Perform TMT, Spirometry
- Analyze & interpret TMT (stress test), ECGs, X-rays, Spirometry.
- Skilled in Central Vein Cannulation (Internal Jugular, Femoral), Bilumen for Dialysis, temporary Cardiac Pacing.
- MAPICON 2005, Nagpur. The annual conference of the Maharashtra State Association of Physicians of India- presented a poster.
- 30th & 31st Annual Meeting of the B.J. Medical College Research Society â€“ presented a poster.
- Annual conference of the Pune Chapter of the Cardiological Society of India, 2004.
- MORHYCON ,Jalna2009
- ROAD 2010 Workshop on Spirometry Pune.
- CRITICAL CARE CONFERENCE PUNE 2002.
- CAD & Diabetes 2011 Grant Hyat Mumbai.
Research / Publications
- A case report of Â´Celiac DiseaseÂ´ in MAPICON 2005, the annual conference of the Maharashtra State Association of Physicians of India.
- A case report of Â´Moya Moya DiseaseÂ´ in the 31st Annual Meeting of the B.J. Medical College Research Society.
- A Case of Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis (SSPE)- July 2003.
- A Case of Celiac Disease - March 2005.
- Refractory asthma. McGeehan M, Busse WW, MCNA September 2002 (Vol. 86, Issue 5, Pages 1073-1090).
- Paresis acquired in the ICU. JAMA. 2002;288:2859-2867.
- A 9-year-old girl with lymhadenopathy, massive hepatomegaly & bone necrosis- January 2005.N Engl J Med. Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- 30 yrs old HIV positive male with bloody diarrhea & lymhadenopathy. N Engl J Med. Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Awards and Honors
- Cleared the National Talent Search Examination at state level in 1992, from The National Council of Educational Research and Training, India.
- Distinctions grade in the Maharashtra State SSC examination.
- Distinctions grade in the Maharashtra State HSC examination.