Dr. Rajni Gupta
MBBS, M.S. ( Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCOG, FELLOWSHIP OF ROYAL COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOGLOGY ( FRCOG) ENGLAND, Trained in Gynecology Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy. Certified Professional in Hospital Management
Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
30 yrs of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology in leading hospitals worldwide in India, Muscat, Oman, Kuwait, England.
- MBBS from MLN Medical college Allahabad in 1990
- M .S . ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) Allahabad University in 1995
- MRCOG ( London, U.K ) IN 2002
- FRCOG ( London, U.K) IN 2014
- Trained in Gynecological Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy Surgery.
- Trained in High Risk pregnancy & Medical disorders during
- Resident Obstetrician in 300 bedded Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital KNMH Allahabad for 3 years
- Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology at Ministry of Health tertiary care apex hospital- Royal Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman for 9 yrs
- Clinical Training at Nottingham, Birmingham and Chester Hospital England(U.K)
- Founder Head & Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Yiaco Apollo Medical, Kuwait for 3 yrs
- Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Dar Al Shifa Hospital, Kuwait for 3yrs
- Unit Head and Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Al Seef Hospital Kuwait, for 4 yrs
- Consultant Obstetrician at Kunal Multispecialty Hospital and Prestige Hospital, Nagpur India for 2 years.
- Advanced Hysteroscopic surgery workshop, Allahabad India
- Gynecological Endoscopy Workshop, Royal Hospital, Muscat Sultanate of Oman
- Training in Laparoscopy at World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy workshop , Ministry of Health, Jahra Hospital Kuwait
- Total Quality Management Practice, Ministry of Health, Khoula Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
- Vaginal Surgery Workshop NOGS, Nagpur
- Trained in Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life support
- Training in High Risk Pregnancy Management and care in Obstetrics ICU
Research & Publications
- Research paper on Role of Intrauterine Insemination in Infertility published and presented at International Congress on Infertility and Transvaginal Sonography in Mumbai India January 1995
- Research paper on "Presentation of Trophoblastic disease in Sultanate of Oman" at Oman Medical Journal July 2003.
- Articles on various topics of interest in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the annual Health Guide of Indian Doctors Forum Kuwait, affiliated to Kuwait Medical Association, Kuwait .
- Membership and Fellowship of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynecologist UK - FRCOG (UK)
- Member Oman Medical Society Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- Membership of Kuwait Medical Association,
- Member Kuwait institute of medical specialization
- Executive Member of Indian Doctors Forum registered under Kuwait Medical association Kuwait
- Member FOSGI ( Federation of Obstetrics Gynec society of India)
- Member Indian Medical association IMA & NOGS.