Dr. Puneet Seth
MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
Consultant - Radiation Oncology
Done MD Radiotherapy in 2007 from MGM Medical College, Indore. Treated more than 1000 cancer patients in past 10 years with experience of IGRT (Image Guided), IMRT (Intensity modulated), 3D Conformal RT, SRT/SRS (Stereotactic RT/ Radiosurgery) & RapidArc (Volumetric modulated Arc Therapy) advance radiotherapy of various head and neck, thoracic, brain, breast, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, gynecological cancer at Indrapratha Apollo hospitals at New Delhi, Apollo CBCC, Ahmedabad and Apollo BSR Hospital, Bhilai.
Also worked as Assistant Professor, Department of Radiotherapy at GR Medical College, Gwalior. Expertise in HDR Brachytherapy for gynecological malignancy (Intra-cavitory) & Esophageal malignancy (Intra-luminal).
- RapidArc, IMRT, IGRT, SBRT
- Head and neck cancers (Nasopharynx, Oral, Larynx)
- Brain tumour, Thoracic (Esophagus) & Breast Cancer
- Genitourinary cancer (Prostate)
- Gynecological Cancer (Cervix)
Research / Publications
- Original Research Article in Apollo Medicine (Elsevier Publication) Sept 2013 Vol.5 Issue 3, Page 223-227: Theme: Recent advances in Oncology: Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme by Stereotactic Radiotherapy and IMRT.
- Case Report in Apollo Medicine (Elsevier Publication) Sept 2013 Vol.5 Issue 3 Page 228-231: Theme: Recent advances in Oncology: â€œSolitary Extramedullary Plasmacytoma of the Duodenum: Case Reportâ€™â€™
- Short term trained at IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi (Feb 2007) & RapidArc/VMAT training at Yashoda hospital, Hyderabad (10th Varian training Sept 2013).