Greetings from Alexis Hospital, Nagpur!!
Alexis Hospital has an AHA certified Training Centre, the only AHA certified training centre in the city of Nagpur. We have in-house instructors for BLS, ACLS and PALS. Details of the above mentioned training courses are as mentioned below:
BLS : Basic Life Support : 1 day course
Course Fee- Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Effective ventilation using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief from foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and Infants.
ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support: 2 day course
Course Fee- Rs. 4500/- + 18% GST
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
PALS: Paediatric Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support: 2 day course
Course Fee- Rs. 7000/- + 18% GST
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED for a paediatric patients.
- Systematic approach for paediatric patients.
- Management of the respiratory Emergencies.
- Management of Cardiac Emergencies.
- Management of Shock Emergencies.
- Insertion of IO line.
- Team Dynamics.
- Paediatric Megacode
- Case Discussions.
BLS : Basic Life Support Instructor Course : 1 day course
Course Fee- Rs. 5000/- + 18% GST
- Life is Why
- HeartCode BLS Demo
- High-Performance Team Activity
- BLS Skills Scenarios
ACLS : Advance Cardiac Life Support Instructor Course : 1 day course
Course Fee- Rs. 6000/- + 18% GST
- Life is why
- BLS Skills Scenarios
- Learning Stations
- Video-Driven Learning Stations
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Megacode Test
Note: Only nurses and doctors are eligible for doing these courses. Please carry photocopy of your registration certificate/provisional registration certificate when you come for class or provide scanned copy of the certificate while furnishing payment details on e-mail. Candidates are requested to complete pre-assessment test before coming for ACLS class, this is mandatory. We have limited seats available in each batch so register fast as seats will be offered on first come first serve basis.
To reserve your seat please make the payment online or visit our office.
For further queries, you can call +91-07127120236 and e-mail us on email@example.com.
Disclaimer :The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.