The General & Laparoscopic Surgery Department aims to provide latest and compassionate surgical care and services to its patients.
Our team consists of dedicated professionals and skilled staff (nurses, paramedics) who are committed in helping to deliver top quality surgical care to the patients using modern and cost effective technology.
The Department of General & Laparoscopic Surgery offers an entire spectrum of general surgeries from highly qualified, experienced and committed surgeons. Surgical team is always ready to manage the patient in difficult and emergent situations.
Surgical procedures include all major, minor or complicated cases.
Commonly performed surgical procedures are as follows:
- Abdominal and Inguinal Surgeries
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Procedures
- Laparoscopic and Open Exploration in Emergency, Intestinal Resection and Anastomosis, Colectomy and Abdomino-Perineal Resection
- Laparoscopic Surgeries for Colonic Diseases, Rectal Prolapse, Mesenteric Cyst, Mekelâ€™s Diverticulum, Appendectomy, Penile and Scrotal Diseases like Hydrocele
- Head and Neck
- Thyroid Swelling and Diseases, Parotid Tumour, Submandibular Gland Tumour or Stone, Neck Lumps, Thyroglossal and other Head And Neck Cysts and Face Swellings
- Breast Surgeries for Lumps and Breast Diseases
- Hernia Surgeries
- Hernia Repair is done by Laparoscopic Method
- Abdominal Wall Hernias like Incisional, Inguinal, Femoral, Umbilical and Abdominoplasty are done with Minimal Invasive Methods
- Complex Hernias are also dealt with special techniques
- Hepatico Biliary and Pancreatic Surgeries of
- Gall Bladder Stones Hydatid Cysts Liver Abscess Pseudo-Pancreatic Cysts Distal Pancreatectomy Splenectomy and others
- Perianal and Colorectal Surgeries
- Anal Fissures Haemorrhoidectomy â€“ Open and Stapler Fistulae and other Anorectal procedures
- Emergency Surgeries
- Injuries and Lacerations Repair Trauma- Blunt and Penetrating Abdominal or Thoracic Injuries Abscess : Liver Abscess, Intra-Abdominal Abscess & other Infections Including Cellulitis & Diabetic Foot
- Cysts , Lipomas , Sinuses , In-Growing Toe Nail , Ear Lobe Repair Other Skin/ Subcutaneous Swellings Circumcision (Adult And Children), Varicose Veins