Dr. Nishant Deshpande
MBBS, MD, DNB (Nephrology)
Associate Consultant - Nephorology & Renal Transplant Physician
- Dr Nishant Deshpande has completed his MBBS from Indira Gandhi Govt Medical college Nagpur followed by M.D (Internal Medicine) from Govt Medical College Nagpur.
- He was trained in Nephrology and kidney transplantation at the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Institute of Medical education and Research at Delhi.
- Having worked as a consultant Nephrologist and Renal Transplant physician at Max Superspeciality Hospital at Saket, Delhi, he has gained expertise in creation of Vascular access for hemodialysis including AV fistulas, AV shunts, Tunnelled cuffed catheters.
- He has authored several publications in the area of Nephrolog, notable among them is his experience in high risk kidney transplantation across blood group barriers.
- He has experience in treating vast number of patients with kidney disease with hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, plasmapheresis, Glomerular diseases and kidney biopsy, Critical care nephrology are his areas of expertise.
- ABO incompatible renal transplant
- Slow continuous dialysis therapies in ICU
- Interventional Nephrology