Dr. Ravi Dhawale
MBBS, DPM, FIPS, Fellow INDIAN ASSOCIATION for Geriatric Mental Health Fellow Indian Association for child and Adolescent Health
Consultant - Psychiatry and Counsellor
+15 years' experience in Managing and Treating Patient having Mental Health related issues in Adults and Adolescents, Sexual Health, De-addiction and substance induced Mental Health Issues
Research / Publications
- Published papers on mental health in disaster situation and mental health Aspects of Disaster in Health action
- Publishes and edited Book, "THE ROADS LESS TRAVELLED" on research by Prof Behere on Community Psychiatry for Post Graduates and Researches in Psychiatry.
- On-going Research on Suicide's in Nagpur District during Covid-19 Lockdown
- Special interest in Prevention of Suicide and Stress Management,
- Expertise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT),
- Martial Counselling (Pre and Post), Child and Adolescent Counselling,
- Creating Awareness about and Alleviation of Stigma attached to the Mental Health.
- Both under and post-graduation (Psychiatry) form prestigious Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Sewagram, Wardha